Centauro Car Hire in Gran Canaria. Need a car hire from Centauro in Gran Canaria? Use our search engine for car hire in Gran Canaria and get the best price on your rental car. So you can easily compare offers from Centauro and the other car hire companies in Gran Canaria.
Centauro Car Hire Gran Canaria
Centauro is one of the largest car rental companies in Spain, with more than 12000 vehicles ready for leisure or business use. Centauro is represented in the most popular airports in Spain, and also has its own branch office in the big cities. They also have one of the newest car parks, and are renowned for reasonable prices and good quality.
They provide family-friendly cars, automatic transmission, convertible, industrial vehicles, vans and 7 and 9-seat vehicles. Centauro’s rental cars are famous brands such as Ford and Volkswagen. Centauro Rent a Car is a company dedicated to the car rental sector with over 40 years of experience and offices in the most popular tourist destinations in Spain.
VIDEO Centauro Car Hire Gran Canaria
Miniguide to Gran CanariaGran Canaria is the most populous island of the Canary Islands, a Spanish archipelago, with a population of 838 397, which accounts for about 40% of the population in the archipelago. Located in the Atlantic Ocean, about 150 kilometers (~ 93 miles) off the northwestern coast of Africa and about 1350 km (~ 838 miles) from Europe.
Gran Canaria is located southeast of Tenerife and west of Fuerteventura. The island is of volcanic origin. The best way to discover the pristine Gran Canaria is to rent a car and drive wild. There are many villages and small places that are not yet occupied by tourists, and here you can meet the local culture at close range. Gran Canaria can be so much more for those travelers with a sense of culture, food and adventure. The different parts of the island have their characteristics – to the south you have the most visited places and beaches with the dunes of Maspalomas, the party life of Playa Del Ingles and Gran Canaria’s Venice Puerto de Mogan. To the north you will find real European big waves in hectic Las Palmas, and the more pristine villages.
That it is a pleasure to discover Gran Canaria on its own is no myth. The island has a slightly different peak season than the countries around the Mediterranean. It is December to March it is as full of hotels, because the temperature stays so stable throughout the year. It is rare for cold to swim. The more active travelers pull up in the mountains in central areas of the island, a paradise for hiking when the temperature is at its highest. If you are the first in Gran Canaria and want to spend time on something other than sun licking and shopping, try out one of the fantastic golf courses. Golfing in Gran Canaria is equally suitable for beginners as an additional. And if you’ve never played golf before then, the different golf courses can offer good trainers to help you get started.
What to see, do and visit in Gran Canaria and surroundings with your Rental Car
The island of Gran Canaria has more than 200 km of coast and a very pleasant climate most of the year. Some of its imposing beaches are the beach of San Agustín, Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas. A rental car is the fastest and easiest way to get around.
Like its sister islands of the archipelago, the island of Gran Canaria has a volcanic origin that gives its sands and cliffs a spectacular view. The varied ecosystems of the area impress in their landscapes an extraordinary beauty.
But not everything on the island is about nature, beaches and coves. In the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria it is advisable to visit the neighborhoods of Vegueta and Triana, as well as being interested in the Elder Museum, the Botanical Garden or the Casa de Colón, among others.
In addition, renting a car in Gran Canaria is essential to know the fantastic colonial villages that fill the island.
Tips for renting a car from Centauro
– Always order as early as possible. In high season there is a struggle for the rental cars in Spain. This makes the prices higher, if you book on the Internet as early as possible, chances will be that you get a hire car from Centauro at a much cheaper price than by booking when you arrive in Spain. Check your car rental price from Centauro here
– After ordering, confirm the confirmation email you receive by email. You must bring this with you when you pick up the car. In addition, you must bring the credit card to which the car is ordered, passport and valid driver’s license.
– Read through the Centauro contract before signing. Is it in Spanish, so ask for it in English. Check especially the insurance, deposit, and fuel conditions.
– Once you have received a key and will pick up your car, take a round of the car and check for bumps, broken lights, and scratches.
Contact Information Centauro Gran Canaria
Address: Arrivals terminal office, 35230 Gando, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
Phone to change your reservation: (+34) 966 360 360
Phone Assistance and Accidents: (+34) 966 365 365
Read more Centauro Car Hire Gran Canaria Airport..
Gran Canaria – more useful information
– Attractions Gran Canaria
– 21 Cities and Municipalities Gran Canaria
– Shopping in Gran Canaria
– 11 Top Shopping Centers Gran Canaria
– Markets in Gran Canaria
– Climate in Gran Canaria
– 11 Top activities for children Gran Canaria
– Nightlife bars and nightclubs Gran Canaria
– 10 Top Nudist Beaches Gran Canaria
– 11 Top Michelin Restaurants Gran Canaria
– Car hire Gran Canaria Airport
– Car hire Gran Canaria
– Facts Gran Canaria